Get Why Are My Nails Going Blue Images

Get Why Are My Nails Going Blue Images. Why are my fingernails blue? It is really hard to say without being able to actually see and feel.

Why Does My Gel Nail Polish Turn Yellow - Creative Touch
Why Does My Gel Nail Polish Turn Yellow - Creative Touch from s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com
Blue or purple nails can be from a condition called cyanosis, a medical word for that skin that looks that way. From wearing dark nail polish to fungal infections to serious health conditions, here are the most common causes yellow nails are where it's at when you're in the mood for a bright and cheery manicure—but when your digits are giving off a lemony vibe and there's not a. Weil] if your nails have turned blue, regardless of condition, it's usually a sign that your illness has become severe.

I had just gotten my…»

With blunt and bleeding nails; They are the part of your successful look. Medically reviewed by william morrison, m.d the redness usually goes away on its own, though some underlying causes require treatment. Brittle or crumbly nail can be a result of aging or a long exposure to detergents or nail polish, but sometimes it can indicate a fungal nail infection, lichen planus (a condition that forms an itchy rash on the skin or in the mouth), thyroid disease or psoriasis.

Post a Comment for "Get Why Are My Nails Going Blue Images"